Valentine's Day is around the corner! Do you celebrate it with your significant other, with your family, or have a galentine's day with your gal pals?
Valentine's Day sometimes rub people the wrong way because some may associate it with a "Hallmark holiday," but in actuality, you can still stay on budget and have a fun and memorable time.
Here are some ideas that can apply for any couples, families, and/or friends to enjoy Valentine's Day without breaking the bank that aren't too cheesy:
1) Whip up some easy french toast, fruits, and coffee and enjoy breakfast in bed.
2) Have a Netflix marathon of your favorite movies/shows, order pizza, and have a sleep over.
3) Bake cookies together.
4) No oven? No problem. How about chocolate covered strawberries?
5) Go on a scenic hike. Enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful view.
6) Flowers can be expensive, especially on Valentine's Day. Make a DIY succulent gift.
7) Whatever you do, focus on the person you're spending time with and enjoy the moment together!
I'm especially excited about Valentine's Day this year because it falls on Sunday, and for most people in the U.S., the following Monday is a holiday! Woo-hoo! Which means more time to spend with your loved one(s)!