Y and T Wedding

It's been nearly a month since Y and T tied the knot!


I think all weddings are special, but I truly loved how much Y and T's wedding reflected Y's style. I might have mentioned it here before, but Y is a romantic, girly-girl. Anyone who knows her knows that her favorite color is pink, she loves lace, and has a weakness for  all things "cute." When you scroll down to the images, you'll see what I mean. She is also naturally crafty and artistic, so her wedding had a lot of DIY details. Y& T's wedding felt very warm, inviting, and happy -- a true reflection of how much people love and support their union.

I am so happy that Y found her prince charming with T!

            

           



            







Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

5 comments :

  1. Weddings do make me so happy. Beautiful bride and celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weddings and attending one c:
    Congratulations to the newly wed ^_^
    She looks beautiful c:
    Ice Pandora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet if and when you plan your own wedding, there will be a lot of DIY elements since you are also naturally crafty and talented!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous wedding and couple! I love weddings so much

    ReplyDelete