Y's Pink Bridal Shower



I recently hosted a bridal shower at our home for my best friend and bride-to-be, Y.

Y was glowing with joy. Our home was filled with laughter and love for the bride-to-be.

We had a dessert potluck where each guest brought their favorite dessert to share.








The bride-to-be is very much a girly-girl and loves anything with the color pink, so I tried to reflect this into the decor. I crafted some of the DIY items, such as the floral crown with the veil for the bride-to-be, the "bride-to-be" banner, the small paper rosettes, the signage, etc. Some things I opted to purchase to save time, such as the tissue pom-pom garlands and the large paper flowers.






We played games....



And gifted the bride-to be! I decided to make a gift basket with a hand-crocheted blanket with ruffles, a bottle of white zinfandel, a wish candle, and a jar of date ideas.



For the favors, I made lavender and oatmeal bath tub teas for the adults {more on this in another post} and a more kid-friendly treat bag for the children.



We love you, Y! You're going to be such a beautiful & happy bride :)








Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

8 comments :

  1. Wahhh Cindy! Awesome job with being the host for your
    first bridal shower ever c: If I'd be the bride-to-be I'd be
    totally thrilled, touched and will probably shed a tear or two
    if someone organised a bridal shower like this one.
    I understand that you had to overcome the obstacle of
    being introvert but I'm glad it turned super well!
    A bridal shower is a happy thing that you share with happy
    people so there's no room for negative things anyways c:
    Louie looks so cute with that floral crown ^__^
    Congratulations to your best friend again!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your friend! And you did such an amazing amazing job!!! I bet your friend was so blown away :) Louie with the flower crown is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous bridal shower! You've done an amazing job Cindy. And many congrats to the beautiful bride to be

    ReplyDelete