First Year Wedding Anniversary: An Open Letter to My Husband

Dear hubs,

Happy first wedding anniversary!

You are the icing on my cupcake;
Andy Dwyer to my April Ludgate;
and the beat to my heart.

Frankly, you're my favorite person. ever.

Thank you for loving me unconditionally, and even more for being honest with me. Thank you for understanding when to be silly and when to be serious. I'm so happy and proud to be your wifey. Here's to many, many more years to come!

xoxo,
wife.




Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

6 comments :

  1. Cooooongratulations Cindy ^_^ I am really
    happy for you c: This short letter is sweet
    and honest Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Cindy!! Man it's gone quick hasn't it? I love this sweet letter to your husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Trishie! I know, our friends have been asking us if it's really been a year already too! Haha. Time flies :)

      Delete
  3. So very sweet!! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete