Halloween 2014

I'm taking a short break from the honeymoon series to wish you all a safe and happy Halloween! To celebrate the Halloween spirit, I'm going to share a few photos of Louie in her various costumes this year. Enjoy :)


Our groomer gave her a festive bandana!

The makings of a Tina Belcher (from Bob's Burgers) costume.

Louie as Tina Belcher ( > v < )


Louie as the friendly triceratops.

Louie as an owl :)

Yesterday, my husband took our camera to his Halloween office party. He let his co-worker go through several of the photos (because she is also a Bobs Burgers fan), and she said him "Oh my gosh, so cute!! ...So is this what your wife does during her spare time?" Haha. I'm quite embarrassed, but yes...it's true. I'm very lucky Louie is a good sport about it all!


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

8 comments :

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween c:
    Louise sure looks incredible cuuuuute!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (> v <) Thank you, Mei! I hope you enjoyed Halloween as well (if you celebrate it)!

      Delete
  2. Hehe! So so cute!! Happy Halloween Louie!! You look great in all your costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee. So much cuteness. Louie is certainly a good sport

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute!!! i wish bosco would let me dress him up! he hates it! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha honestly, I'm not sure if Louie likes being dressed up either...but she is a good sport about it! lol

      Delete