Dog beach

How was your weekend?

Ours was relaxing, which was just what my mind & body needed :) On Saturday morning, my husband came to wake me up, and as a pleasant surprise, he prepared breakfast (a delicious one at that!) AND already fed and walked Louie! I asked him what our plans were for that day, and he suggested that we head over to a dog beach so that all of us can cool down. So we did just that. Louie seemed to enjoy it, and seeing her like that always makes us happy!

You got some sand on your nose, Lou!







An entry for the sand sculpture competition
An entry for the sand sculpture competition
Kite flying lessons
All tuckered out after a fun day at the beach!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend :) Here's to another week ahead!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

10 comments :

  1. Sounds like a wonderful relaxing weekend c:
    I'd love to have a man preparing breakfast for
    me haha. Looks like Louie had a great weekend
    as well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With your excellent cooking skills, I'm sure you can teach your future hubby how to whip up delicious meals together :)

      Delete
  2. i looove these pictures! piri had sand on his nose the entire time while we were at virginia beach! :) and those sand sculptures are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane! Yes, those hand sculptures were really neat but since it was so close to the dog beach, I was afraid that one of dogs off leash would get too close and/or destroy it. Thankfully, that didn't happen (at least while I was there!) :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a fun day for all, especially Louie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had loads of fun :) We hope to go again before summer is officially over for this year.

      Delete
  4. dog beach = dog heaven! which beach did you go to? When I was in LA I didn't have Dug yet so never paid attention to dog beaches and didn't know any existed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to Rosie's Dog Beach in Long Beach :) We've also been to Fiesta Island in San Diego before, and we really liked it! It wasn't very crowded when we went (in the spring) and i remember it being fairly clean!

      Delete