We Do: The Reception, part 2

Continued from We Do: The Reception, part 1.

While the reception area was being set up nicely for us, the Mr, Louie, and I enjoyed some quality alone time on a horse carriage ride.





I can't recall the details of our conversations while we were on the carriage ride, but I remember feeling relieved, extremely happy, a bit tired, excited, grateful...really, so many different emotions! It was a very romantic way to spend our first moments as husband and wife together. Louie remained calm the entire time too :)

Photo credit: Jennifer Fujikawa Photography (http://jenfujphotography.com)

*******

P.S. Hope you all have a nice July 4th! It'll be our 2 month anniversary tomorrow.




Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

6 comments :

  1. happy 2 months! i love these pictures. especially the ones with louie! the one where she is looking up! oh my gosh - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! that's actually one of our favorite shots from the entire day :)

      Delete
  2. So romantic ^___^ glad to hear Louie remained calm the entire
    time! Super adorable c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow two months already! You make a beautiful couple. I love that Louie was part of your wedding.

    ReplyDelete