We do: The Venue


It's officially been one month since we have been married! A lot of people have asked us if married life is any different. For us, nothing has really changed since we have been together so long, and we were living together for many years before we tied the knot. Although, we still look at each other and giggle when we bump into people and say "This is my husband/wife...," haha.





I thought it would be appropriate to share about the venue from our wedding today. Our wedding was held in Yucaipa, CA. After you get off the freeway, a narrow, windy road leads you to the venue. Once you reach the venue, it is so beautiful, charming, and all sorts of wonderful. I truly believe it's a hidden gem {I know it's a biased opinion but really, it is}! In the spring, rose bushes bloom and there is an abundance of  greenery. The San Bernardino mountains serves as a backdrop. There is also a small creek on site. Oh, and did I mention that they are dog-friendly? :)







I hope that our venue will still be open when and if we have a future child. I'd like to share the location with him or her one day with my husband.



Photo credit: Jennifer Fujikawa Photography (http://jenfujphotography.com)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 comments :

  1. oh my gosh! this place is wonderful! truly a hidden gem!! and yes to it being a dog friendly venue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! It really is a lovely place :)

      Delete
  2. What a beauiful spot! And yes it will be very special to bring your future child(ren) there

    ReplyDelete