We Do: First Look

What was your favorite moment about your wedding? I have so many that it's hard to pick just one, but the first look was very memorable and special for me. Danny and I are attached at the hip when we're together, but we didn't get to spend much alone time the night before or on the morning of the wedding {I was with my bridesmaids & Louie, and he was with his groomsmen}. Although it was only really a day apart from each other, it felt like I hadn't seen him in days! As I walked across in my wedding dress to meet my groom, I was already grinning from ear to ear. He had his eyes shut and covered with my bouquet.










"At last my love has come along...You smiled, you smiled. Oh and then the spell was cast. And here we are in heaven, for you are mine...at last."

-Etta James, At Last


Photo credit: Jennifer Fujikawa Photography (http://jenfujphotography.com)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

8 comments :

  1. ohh your wedding dress is so pretty. and such lovely pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sweet that Danny covered his face with a
    beautiful bouquet :P just to keep you in 'secret'
    until the very last moment! Anyway the pictures
    are lovely ^__^

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness! this is so so sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so much sweetness and love here

    ReplyDelete