We do: Details




Our photographer gave us the digital files for our wedding photo over the weekend {by the way I love how she packages her items so nicely}!! So excited to share them with you. The only thing is, the USB only seems to work on new platforms, so I won't be able to upload them from my laptop :( I guess it's time to get a new laptop anyway.





So today, it's all about the details! The dress, accessories, etc. My dress buying experience was pretty simple. I had a few styles in mind {like this or this), but when I actually tried them on, the styles didn't flatter my body type. So then, I tried on my tried-and-true style, a tea-length dress. I liked it, but wasn't sure if I loved it. While I was contemplating on the tea-length dress, the sales lady picked out a dress that had just come in and assured me that this would be the one. I was a bit hesitant, but as I was being laced in, the dress just fit me like a glove! I always thought I wanted a simple, form-fitting dress, so this dress was very different from what I initially had in mind...all of the ruffles and the long train, oh my!...but the sales lady was right! It was the one. I bought it then and there!




I shared about my accessories in this post. My mother-in-law and my sister-in-law gifted me with Tiffany's pearl earrings at the bridal shower, so I decided to wear those instead of the ones I purchased on my own.


I wore Tom's lace wedges for my shoes. I like that they are comfortable and have a great cause behind their products.




The bridal bouquet. It smelled so good and was much more beautiful than I had imagined it would be. The different types of flowers used in the bouquet can be found here.


Our rings. My then-fiance came back with the finished wedding bands this past Valentine's Day. You can read about it here.



Photo credit: Jennifer Fujikawa Photography (http://jenfujphotography.com)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

8 comments :

  1. Lovelove the how picture wooden box, the
    packaging sure is lovely, and thanks for
    sharing us the behindthescene pictures
    of your wedding, the dress is GORGEOUS!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! So glad I get to share these moments with you :)

      Delete
  2. So many beautiful details!!! I love the gown and the shoes look so perfect with them. And that bouquet!!! so pretty and cheerful I can't wait to see more of your wedding photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a funny story behind the bouquet. When I met with our florist, I said that I wanted bursts of yellow and a few accents of green and orange in my bouquet. He was shocked but was all for it. He said how he was tired of the muted palette that all the other brides were going for these days, and he thought this would be fun. All the muted colors that he was describing actually sounded really lovely to me, but I knew it wasn't my style. I'm happy with my bouquet!

      Delete
  3. the packaging int he wooden box is gorgeous! and these pictures are just so lovely. your dress is a stunner!! can't wait for you to share more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! More photos are on the way! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow that is some dope packaging I LOVE it! Your wedding looked lovely and she did a great job.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete