We do: walking on a dream





This past Sunday, I married my best friend & soul mate! I grinned from ear to ear, laughed, hugged all of our guests, and even shed a few tears that day. There were small elements that did not pan out the way I envisioned, but those were very minor things. With lovely weather and even lovelier company, we felt extremely blessed. We have been together for nearly a decade already, but this a new chapter of our lives. I'm still on cloud 9 and we're definitely enjoying our newlywed phase!



....more photos to come :)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations!! What a beautiful photo. I look forward to seeing and hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh what a beautiful picture!! happy wedding!! congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omggg congratulationsssss, what a beautiful newlywed couple c;
    Xx

    ReplyDelete