Louie, the Tomboy & Other Dogs


I think dogs (and animals in general) are so darn funny and adorable. Like the photo above of Louie -- she sits so lazy sometimes and it cracks me up! So unladylike of her, but oh well! We raised her like a tomboy so she's bound to act like one.


My soon to be mother in law sent me this video for a Subaru commercial competition, and I thought it was humorous and oh-so-adorable! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 comments :

  1. I love dogs as well as other animals c:
    Louie is adoooorable haha! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that picture of louie. :) and dog commercials always get me! so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh so cute :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete