Oahu


My future in-laws recently came back from Oahu, Hawaii and brought me back these goodies! I firmly told them to just enjoy the trip and to not worry about bringing us back anything, but they sweetly rebelled against my request. They told me there was a pet store there dedicated to selling all sorts of goods for specific breeds. My almond eyes turned into hearts as soon as I saw the kitchen towel and the coin purse (beagles galore!).  The other item is a snow cone Christmas ornament. So cute :)

 

Seeing their photos & hearing their stories made me miss Hawaii...It's been over five years since we were there last. I wouldn't mind retiring there, as cliche as it may sound :)










Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

6 comments :

  1. That's really sweet of them bringing gifts
    and souvenirs c: The kitchen towel with
    the beagle print is just to adorable!
    I want to go to Hawaii someday c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are such sweet people :) I'm lucky to call them my in-laws very soon! I hope you can visit Hawaii someday too; it's such a great place to get away & really take a vacation/relax!

      Delete
  2. ahh such lovely things! and i love the third picture! :) i love hawaii too. we've only been to maui but we had such a nice time there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! We wanted to go island hopping & visit Maui (I heard the beaches are even prettier than the North Shore beaches in Oahu! & those beaches were crystal clear with fish swimming around us!) but we didn't have the opportunity to do so. I hope we can visit there one day!

      Delete
  3. Retiring in Hawaii sounds fantastic! I have a long way to go, but I'll keep on dreaming! I'm gushing over on how cute those little goodies are! The beagle coin purse is adorable- who wouldn't want one!? Have a beautiful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! I have a looooong way to go to retire too. We can only dream & work towards that goal :)

      Delete