it's just one of those days

It's officially the midst of the busiest season for me, work wise. I'm usually pretty lax, but I've caught myself getting frustrated and being short with people lately {sorry if you've been a victim to my wrath lately!}. I don't like this side of myself, so I need to snap out of it and learn to meditate effectively!


I thought about taking vitamins and/or supplements to balance my stress level temporarily, but I came across Yogi's Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea and it has actually eased my tension {even if it's for a brief moment} and it's tasty! :) I highly recommend this product! I also take brisk walks & enjoy some "me" time during my lunch breaks. Listening to songs I like on Pandora also helps me throughout the day. Looking at photos of Louie during my breaks also helps put a smile on my face :)





How do you cope with stress at work?






Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 comments :

  1. Breath in and breath out ^___^
    have a nice sip of tea! And doing yoga
    is a really good stress releaser! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Long breaths in and long breaths out really has helped me the past few days. Now I just need to learn to meditate better and practice regularly!

      Delete
  2. aww. stress can be so stressful! :) i remember at work when i was stressed i couldn't pull away to take walks because my mind would just still stress about the thing i was worried about and i was thinking about the first three things that i needed to get done as soon as i was back at my desk. i ate lunch in front of my desk because there was not enough time to do all the things that needed to get done. i think i got better throughout the years and learned that i can't do everything. it was a hard process though! with other stresses, oddly enough if i just talk about it with a close friend (who will just listen and not give me unwanted advice or the "you need to calm down" speech) i feel better right away. i think just talking out loud and getting it off my chest makes me feel better 100%. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! BTW looking at photos of Piri and other cute pups on instagram during breaks also eases some tension! So thank you :)

      Delete