wedding ring

On Valentine's Day, my fiance came home with my wedding ring {and finally, my engagement ring has returned}! It was the sweetest gift I could ever ask for :)


Well technically, I guess they're rings! A symmetrical ring for the top and bottom. They were made to fit perfectly snug with my engagement ring.



After the wedding, I plan to go back to our jeweler to get the rings fused into one. What do you think? Good idea or bad idea? Should I leave the rings alone and keep them as three different rings?



Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

2 comments :

  1. oh my gosh! that is just the coolest thoughtful ring ever! i'm not sure if i would keep them separate or together.. i feel like both would make sense and have a lot of meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm still torn whether I should keep it separate or fuse it together...but I'll have some time to think about it before I make up my mind :)

    ReplyDelete