Happy Valentine's!


#love

Happy Valentine's Day! We will be having our usual low-key celebration by getting take-out from our favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant and watching movies at home :) We've had this tradition for several years now, mostly because I have a longer commute and the 405 freeway especially gets jammed on holidays...So by the time I come home, I don't feel like going out {I'm such a grandma}!

The icing on the cake is that we get to see my wedding ring today! I haven't been wearing my engagement ring for the past two weeks or so (because the jeweler had to match it with the wedding ring) and I feel naked without it. Excited to see how it turned out!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 comments :

  1. Omgosh must be super exciting seeing your
    wedding ring ^_^ Happy valentines! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you had a sweet valentine's too :)

      Delete
  2. hope you had a lovely valentine's day. night in and watching movies sounds so cozy! how did your wedding ring turn out? bet it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a very cozy and relaxed Valentine's day. Hope you had a sweet day/night too! The wedding ring turned out stunning! I will have to post photos soon :)

      Delete