Dinner is Served


I came home to a nice surprise today: a delicious, satisfying meal prepared by my fiance :)

Juicy, rosemary and butter basted steak with a side of wasabi infused smashed potatoes! He rarely cooks so it was such a delight to come home to such a wonderful, home cooked meal. The only thing was, Louie kept whimpering and begging to get a bite. Of course, I stayed firm and cleaned the entire plate by myself {sorry Lou, no human food with strong seasoning for you!}.  I gave her a few doggy biscuits afterwards, since my fiance already fed and walked her a few hours before I got home. He's earned several brownie points today and the week's just begun! 



Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 comments :

  1. Haha poor Lou :P doggy biscuits are
    better for Lou anyways! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha she devoured those biscuits!! I should post a video of her eating one day...she sounds so monstrous!

      Delete
  2. yum! it looks delicious! and i'm the same way with piri when it comes to giving human food, but i always feel bad and give him more of his treats instead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I ended up giving her more treats than usual last night. But I have to stay mindful because she gains weight so easily!

      Delete