haiku

Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I think most of my friends are either going to celebrate the lunar new year/Chinese new year and/or have a Super Bowl party. I will not be partaking in these activities, but I hope to relax and take care of my body (getting over a sinus infection/cold). I hope to also buy my heels for the wedding this weekend. 

I decided to unwind over lunch time by having some "me" time. Here's my accompanying haiku and some photos from my phone! :)

Have a nice weekend xx




*   *   *   *   *


Fro-yo and a stroll
Taking in the scenery
Lunch date with a bear









Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

6 comments :

  1. Haiku is so cute :P haha nice pictures,
    the one with the fountain is hilarious!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! Mr. Bear turned into a whale for a brief moment.

      Delete
  2. how cute! i didn't watch the super bowl either. everyone was talking about it though and i'm kinda glad the seahawks won! have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the results from the super bowl and I can't help but feel slightly bad for the Broncos (even though I know nothing about football, haha). Hope you have a nice week ahead too! :)

      Delete
  3. are you a bruin too? fight fight fight! Janss steps is one of my favorite places in the world. I feel like I did so much thinking and growing up there while I was at ucla. oh and plus my husband proposed to me there. What a lovely weekend you had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a true bruin -- I just work here! But my fiance on the other hand is a true bruin so we strolled around the campus during our early 20's often & I always admired the architecture. Janss steps is so beautiful & that is so romantic that your husband proposed to you there! :)

      Delete