Bye 2013.

Bye 2013


I really enjoyed this holiday break. I needed it. It was a wonderful time to just chill out and do things on a whim. I worked on a few wedding DIY projects, looked for and finally found the perfect frames for our 13 x 19 posters (odd dimensions, I know). I hung out with a dear friend and she introduced me to a lot of cute eateries and shops that she likes to frequent in DTLA. I cooked a few dishes and entertained both sides of the family (on separate days). We celebrated a birthday. We exchanged gifts. We cleaned our house from top to bottom. I played Just Dance 2014 on XBOX Kinect. We went to Palm Springs to check out some hotels and stopped by Cabazon Outlets on the way home. We snuggled and napped with Louie. I avoided the 405 freeway at all costs. It seems like it was uneventful {the wonderful kind of uneventful - peaceful and relaxing} and yet, the days went by sofast and now I am back to the grind again.

*       *       *       *       *

One of the wedding DIY projects I made during the break was Louie's ring bearer collar. I think she looks quite dapper with the bow tie! 







Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

6 comments :

  1. that is such a cute bow tie. i love the colors too! and you made it yourself? great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it wasn't very difficult to make, and all I used were fabric, a hot glue gun, iron, and velcro :) no sewing required!

      Delete
  2. Louie is adorable and that's a cute bow-tie collar. Kudos! :) It's going to be a great touch to your wedding~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Your blog is very inspiring :)

      Delete
  3. OMG how adorable is the bow tie. so handsome.

    ReplyDelete