2013 Popular Puppy Names

Is your dog's name on the popular puppy names for 2013?


data and image from vetstreet.com


Louie's name made it to the list, but for the male list. We named our beagle "Louie" after one of our favorite comedians, Louis C.K. (even though our beagle is a girl). We thought of other names for her when we first brought her home, but she responded the best to "Louie" so we stuck with it. We always wonder what her previous owner had named her.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

6 comments :

  1. Tehehe, this is so cute c; I wonder if dogs can
    get confused when its traded owner and the
    new owner grand the dog a new name!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder the same thing all the time!

      Delete
  2. Only one of my dogs made the list Winston. :) my other dog Yoda (from Starwars) didn't make the list and I am a little surprised because you would think most people would name their dogs after star wars movies. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both (Winston and Yoda) are lovely names :) I'm also surprised Yoda didn't make it to the list!

      Delete
  3. awww such cute names! piri is korean for flute so his name wouldn't be on there. lol. my mama named him! after a popular korean song from her days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I never knew that Piri's name means "flute" in Korean! How neat :)

      Delete