stay home club






I prefer to stay home than go out. Sure, there are occasions that I like to venture out into the city and wander, but home is where the heart is. Home is where I can snuggle with my two favorites (my fiance and our beagle, Louie) and run around in messy hair and pajamas without being judged. Home is where we have those "remember when..." moments, re-evaluate our day, and plan our future together. Home is where I feel loved, safe, and happy. I am happy to have finally found a club I belong in and is true to my roots: I am officially a member of the Stay Home Club!







A big reason I became a genuine home body/stay home girl is because I am attached to the hip to our beagle. I mean, yes, I was already a home body type to begin with, but 2011 is the year I officially became 100% home body. I feel so bad leaving Louie at home by herself if we go somewhere that doesn't allow pets. :( I often ask my friends to come over to our house if we hang out, or if we go out, we find a place where Louie can join us {like hiking trails, pet friendly cafes, etc.}.








I pondered for a few days before I finally decided how to utilize my new Stay Home Club patch. I thought it would look stellar on my striped Baggu canvas bag, so I stitched away! I love the way it turned out. It's not too large or "in-your-face," and it reads well. It was a very simple project, but I'm happy with the results. Check out angst gang to see how other members have shown their pride for the Stay Home Club :)


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 comments :

  1. I just adopted a beagle too and I'm just now learning how to plan my days around my puppy. my husband and I are going on a date tonight ...and our puppy will be the third wheel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just visited your blog! Dug is SOSOSOSO cute!!! Louie is always the third wheel in our relationship, but I embrace it with all my heart. She's like our child to us, as silly as that may sound to some people :)

      Delete
  2. that site is so so cute! i totally bookmarked it! i so know what you mean. i'm also a homebody :) we hardly go out at night and if we do then it's not for hours on end. an hour into our date night we always miss our little guy and hurry home. and we always try to find things to do with piri too.. although it's a bit harder for him since he's older now. thanks for the intro to the stay home club! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We can be official members of the stay home club together :)

      Delete