2013 Christmas Gift Guide {under $100}

I know it was just Halloween but I'm already thinking about Christmas gifts. I like to avoid the crowd during black Friday and/or Christmas season, so I typically buy most gifts for my family and friends throughout the year or on-line. If buying on-line, make sure to allow plenty of time for shipping & handling (especially if it's handmade and during the busiest season of the year)!

I've started putting together my gift list for this year and I wanted to share some of the items that I'm thinking of getting for my family & friends. They're all under $100 :)


...the mighty purse (wristlet) charges your phone. Perfect for any gal, seriously! Really, this wristlet will hold all the essentials (credit card, DL, lipstick, keys, and phone) and will charge your phone so that you can keep playing Words With Friends or Instagram all you want without worrying about your battery being drained!

The Mighty Purse

....for the career woman in your life. ideal for holding business cards and credit cards. the fuchsia tone lends a playful look while still keeping things professional.

Pink Business Card Holder

...for the manly-yet-stylish dude in your life. Gentleman's Hardware iPad Case.

Gentlemen's Hardware iPad® Case


...for the chef in your life that appreciates a little humor & pop culture, try the Fifty Shades of Chicken cookbook.

50 Shades of Chicken


...for the home body type.

Coir Doormat - Go In, Stay Out

....umm, how cute is this for the vintage loving couple?!

Vintage Pair His Hers Plastic Mugs


...for the teacher and/or people that still love to hand-write things {i am the latter} -- these "paper" towels are so cute!

Handwriting "Paper" Towel - Decorative Cotton Tea Towel

...a personalized felt ornament for the family! How darling.

Baby's First Christmas Personalized Ornament, Personalized Ornament - Classic Indigo Ornament


...and of course, for the pet lover! How about a hand-painted personalized ornament of your pooch? Or a stocking just for your 4-legged pal? And you can never go wrong with a market tote!


Christmas Pet Stocking for a Dog."For the Dog". Screen Printed Red & White Christmas Stocking. Bone. Family pet Christmas Gift. Puppy gift.

Market Tote Bag - Beagle

What about you? Do you start looking for Christmas gifts early?












Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 comments :

  1. omg that beagle tote is the cutest thing ever. and the personalized pet ornament and stocking! so so cuute! i'm already thinking christmas too. i was trying to control myself but after this rough week i'm basically all christmas. i keep mentioning christmas trees every other second to yangkyu and i have convinced him that we need to pick up those old fashioned christmas lights soon. like this weekend. :) have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A purse that charges your phone? Nice! And love the door mat. I had a neighbor that had one that said "Keys, Wallet, Cellphone"

    Allie of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the phone charging wristlet awesome?! I'm thinking about buying one for myself... :)

      Delete