6.5 more months!

Nearly 6.5 more months until the big day! We've been on track and have booked and secured the big-ticket items (venue, photographer, officiant, caterer & baker, florist, DJ, make-up & hair artist and the wedding dress), but now it comes down to the nitty-gritty. Things like...
  • invitations
  • wedding website
  • DIY decor (I'm working on this little by little...will reveal in the weeks to come!)
  • favors for the guests
  • candy station and s'mores station
  • photo booth props
  • guest book
  • music list for the DJ
  • securing room blocks for guests
  • make-up style (I'm debating over the natural look versus the old Hollywood look)
  • hairstyle (up? down?  half-way?)
  • shoes 
  • special undergarments + alterations for the wedding dress
  • making a special bow-tie/ring bearer collar for our beagle (she will be featured in our wedding!)
  • registry for our honeymoon
  • renew passports and plan our honeymoon
  • cake tasting and select the cake style
  • cake topper
  • purchase alcohol + liability insurance
  • wedding rings/bands
  • gifts for my bridesmaids :)
  • marriage license

I think those are the major things that need to get taken care of in the coming months. For now, here are my top four hair style looks for the big day. Which style is your favorite?


Wedding Hairstyles

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

4 comments :

  1. Love the hairstyle on the bottom left hand corner (with the flower). Wonderful post Cindy! Good luck with the final preparations.

    ~megan (Sister Style)

    p.s. LOVE the idea of a smores station

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan :) I'm personally excited about the smores station too! It's been ages since the last time I enjoyed ooey-gooey smores over a fire pit surrounded by good company.

      Delete
  2. how exciting!!! oy i remember when i was trying to work and plan my wedding. it was crazy. i didn't even know how i wanted my hair and realized i didn't even get my nails done. but the hair and make up ladies did such a magical job! have a great time planning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was a bit overwhelming at first, but I've come to enjoy planning our wedding now :) I saw a photo of your wedding from one of your entries, and you looked stunning! Hopefully I will look my best and still be relaxed on the big day, like you! :)

      Delete