wedding cake round up

We're meeting with our baker in roughly two weeks to taste test and to place an order on our wedding cake (eep! reality is setting in) so I decided to do a wedding cake round up post. We're loving the simple, yet charming cakes seen below!






















*******

update: we decided to use the last image as our inspiration for our version of the wedding cake!


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

6 comments :

  1. how exciting! have fun with it! i love that last cake and the bunting topper is adorable! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane! I hope you enjoy your weekend too! xx

      Delete
  2. these are such pretty cakes! I absolutely love seeing wedding cakes. The decorations are so beautiful and special. =) Best wishes to you both!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete