bridal accessories #1: arm candy

I've always had in mind that I want to wear a necklace and a pair of earrings on the big day, but I didn't give much thought whether I'd adorn my arms or not. But it dawned on me that my arms would be the most exposed throughout the day so I feel like I should have some tasteful arm candy. 


I feel like a bracelet would be the safe way to go {and still add charm}, but lacy gloves are just so darling with a wedding dress! So I thought I'd share some of the items I am coveting this week.




First look, a vintage piece:

etsy shop: LuluSplendor


I've always had a soft spot for vintage beauties because it has that "one-of-a-kind" touch. The above bracelet in particular is so divine -- I love everything about it! Plus, it's a piece that I will be able to wear on special occasions even after our wedding. If I end up with this piece, I think I'd make it a point to wear it on our anniversary every year :)






Next, a bridal rhinestone bracelet....

Bridal Bracelet, TORI, Rhinestone Bridal Bracelet, Bridesmaid Bracelet, Bridal Cuff, Rhinestone Bracelet
etsy shop: BellaCescaBoutique

These rhinestone bracelets are so beautiful. I think a lot of brides go towards this route because it's not too flashy or too understated and it adds a nice sparkle. I feel like this would be my #1 safe option.



What about a lace bracelet? It is reminiscent of the corsages that I used to wear for my high school dances, but on a much more delicate scale :)

etsy shop: WEDDINGHome



And finally, the lacy gloves...



ivory wedding glove, ivory, silver -embroidered lace gloves, cuff, Fingerless Gloves, bridal gloves, Free Ship
etsy shop: WEDDINGHome

Free Ship, Bridal Glove, white, silver-embroidered lace gloves, Fingerless Gloves, cuff wedding bride, bridal gloves, white,
etsy shop: WEDDINGHome


ivory Wedding Gloves, ivory wedding gown, bridal gloves, Free Ship
etsy shop: WEDDINGHome


Aren't they so beautiful? :) I love them all...it's so hard to decide!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

2 comments :

  1. it must be so hard to decide. but i love the vintage bracelets! love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input, Jane! I love vintage pieces too :)

      Delete