No Fuss Wedding: Beverly Hills Courthouse



No Fuss Wedding





In the works...maybe...? :) We've whittled it down to three options for the wedding, one of them being a low-key, no-fuss wedding at the Beverly Hills courthouse + a reception to follow. This is my favorite option so far. I don't like the idea of having to put on a show for our friends and family for a fancy ceremony (just my personal opinion). Instead, I think the low-key, immediate-family type of wedding best suits me. In my mind, it's more intimate and special. 

I'll post the other two options next... :)

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

0 comments :

Post a Comment