Jake the Dog Crochet

My fiancé and I love cartoons. Sure, a lot of them are made to be FOR kids, but adults can enjoy them too! :) One of my favorites is Adventure Time. The animation is so cute and it's a very creative, whimsical (sometimes gnarly) cartoon. One of the main characters, Jake the Dog, is Finn the Human's BFF and PIC (partner in crime). He can control his body to be tiny, huge, super stretchy...basically anything you can think of. He's a pretty cool guy. So of course, I had to crochet him! Here it is below (with our other low-maintenance pet, Mr. Succulent).




During one of my lunch breaks, I came across this signage outside a clothing store. Oh my glob, so cute! 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

0 comments :

Post a Comment