San Diego: Little Italy Farmer's Market

Here's an overdue post of Little Italy's farmers market in San Diego. It spans about three to four blocks, so wear comfortable shoes if you plan to go :) Dogs are welcome, too! Our beagle had a bitchin' time (see photo below).



uni (sea urchin)




Colorful and unique succulents.


We purchased lavender jelly and beautiful succulents.


We met a cute corgi puppy!


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

2 comments :

  1. So glad you went to the Farmer's Market. I wish LA had a Little Italy *sigh* Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ~megan
    http://scottsisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I wish we had Little Italy here too. Thank you again for all of your recommendations :)

      Delete