Dog Park

Last weekend, we finally got to meet the most adorable corgi, Corgnelius. 







It was our beagle's first time at a dog park and I truly thought she would be out of control and would jump all over the other dogs/annoy them, but it was the complete opposite. She is awkward and shy just like her owners! Haha. While the other dogs happily frolicked around, she lied down on her belly and stayed close to the humans.








 I think she kinda got the hang of it near the end, and joined in on some of the fun. She even started howling, which I had never heard her do until that day (she rarely ever even barks). 

 




This is actually one of my favorite photos. Beagle photo-bombed by chihuahua (that chihuahua looks proud too).







Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

0 comments :

Post a Comment