Saturday Stroll

I enjoy a little bit of "me" time sometimes. I think it's important to wind down and appreciate some time alone. So this past Saturday, I did just that! I went to the beach and walked into few of the boutique shops, picked up some fresh fruits and veggies, and had tea & cake at Casa Arigato. I enjoyed the matcha latte and the banana/chocolate cake. It paired well because the cake was sweet and decadent, and the matcha latte was without sugar and had just the right hint of bitterness. I was so impressed by the presentation!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

0 comments :

Post a Comment