Meet Our New Friend!

It's been too long since my last post, but I have a good reason for my MIA status. Danny and I adopted a beagle from a shelter! It's been a little past a week since she's been with us. She was the only dog that wouldn't come to the front while we were visiting the other pups, so I was afraid that she was either sick, injured, or had trust issues. However, as soon as the care taker at the shelter let her out and play with us, I instantly bonded with her and knew how gentle, yet playful she is. We adore her so much!

 Isn't she gorg? :)

She is also a tad bit overweight (the bed is tipping).


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

0 comments :

Post a Comment