Vanilla Bake Shop

I've always had a sweet tooth, and I was pleasantly surprised that Vanilla Bake Shop recently opened at the Westfield Century City Mall. Everything is made from scratch, and is incredibly delicious! It's very convenient and clever that they have two distinct sized cupcakes-- a normal sized cupcake and a bite-sized cupcake. I personally enjoy the bite-sized cupcakes because it has just the right amount of sweetness that I crave, without feeling too guilty. They also have "daily flavors," or as I like to call it, cupcake du jour. I will definitely have to try the pumpkin cupcake next time, now that Fall is near. Vanilla Bake Shop surely hit my sweet spot!








Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

2 comments :

  1. The cupcakes look amazing! What is that gloriousness in the plastic cups in the last picture? cupcake sundaes? Please tell us how the pumpkin one is...pumpkin is my favorite flavor =) I am so happy Fall is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Megan :) Those are called "icebox dessert shots." The one on the left is the berry truffle, which had white chocolate shavings with just the right balance of tartness and sweetness. The one on the left is the key lime. It was more on the creamy/heavier side compared to the berry truffle, but delicious nonetheless. At $2 a pop, it was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete