Revolving Wonder: Sushi Gatten!


In a perfect world, I would eat sushi for dinner everyday... but that would be very expensive, so I can only indulge every once in a while. My sister and my brother-in-law took us out to Sushi Gatten in Cerritos, and I've been hooked ever since! It is a revolving sushi joint, and every yellow dish is only $2!! What a deal! They have traditional, simple and delicious sushi, as well as some very creative ones like salmon beans and fried eggplant. My two favorites are the kobe beef tataki and the seared salmon with special sauce. I was too busy indulging the dishes that I almost forgot to take some photos, but I managed to get a few. I highly recommend Sushi Gatten if you are in the Cerritos area -- you can even go to the nearby mall to walk off a few pounds and enjoy shopping at the same time :)





Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hi there! My husband and I are newlyweds ♥ We adopted our beagle, Louie, in 2011. This blog allows me to chronicle our lives together as a family. Thank you for stopping by! WWW.KIDGRANNY.BLOGSPOT.COM

0 comments :

Post a Comment